Planning your event
This is your special occasion so we are here to make it go as smoothly as possible!
We usually find it best to have a chat in person about your requirements so we can guide you in the right direction but we have provided some example packages in our pricing section to use as a guide.
The tipis make an outstanding choice for any event and will certainly provide a talking point for your guests.
The tipis are flexible and can be joined together to create a space suitable for any size of event. The sides can be raised or lowered depending on your requirements.
We also offer a range of accessories that can help you create the perfect style for your event.
Please see our Floor Plan ideas for further inspiration.
HOW WE WORK
- If you like the tipis, then please give us a call or fill in the contact form. We’ll get straight back to you!
- Once we have all the details, we will send you a quotation tailored to your needs.
- Please let us know your thoughts. We are very happy to arrange a site visit at this point which is free of charge.
- Once you are happy with all the details, we will then send you a booking form and a deposit invoice for 25% of the hire charge.
- Once you’ve paid your deposit, the tipis are booked for your use.
- Once booked, we will keep in touch and then 1 month before your event, we will be in touch to finalise the details and the balance invoice. This will need to be paid no later than 2 weeks before your event.
- We will also confirm set up and take down dates. Hire periods are for 48 hours but we do try and leave you at least 1 clear day for dressing. If you would like to hire the tipis for longer, we will try to accommodate this.
- Time to relax and enjoy your event!
Our love of the tipis was born from having them on our own wedding day. We can guide and recommend options to you to make your special day unique to you.
A tipi wedding is like no other, we can guarantee your guests will be talking about it for many years to come!
The tipis are great for both the winter and summer. The sides can be raised for sunnier days and we can lower them to protect you from the elements.
Several tipis can be linked together to create a wonderful space for very large wedding parties.
Tipis make an exciting and fun space for a party. Whether it’s a special birthday or anniversary we can create a fantastic space that will be memorable for all your family and friends.
We can provide casual seating options, dance floors and bars. The options are endless!
The tipis add style to any festival. The can provide shelter from the elements and can create the perfect VIP area. Joined together they create a fantastic setting for a stage.
If you want to make an impact, then the tipis provide the perfect backdrop to a brand launch, conferences and corporate parties.
They can be linked together to create as large a space as you need.
If you don’t have a venue in mind, we can suggest a number of stunning venues to hold your tipi event.
If you fancy something different you can always talk to local farmers, who are often happy to host an event for a small fee.
Country houses, hotels and restaurants often have land available and could be open to hosting, with an option to use their catering and bar.
Your local council may also have some great options for parks and woodland.
The options are endless and we will work with you to find the perfect location for you!